Andrew Farley, Ph.D., Founder and President
Andrew Nelson, Ph.D., Content Specialist
Bob Christopher, Content Specialist
Jane Bromley, Content Specialist
What We Believe:
1. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of God’s will for salvation and the only unfailing source of practice for the Christian life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
4. We believe that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are born sinners by nature and practice.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead to offer us new life and that all who believe in Him are made righteous because of His sacrificial death and His life-giving resurrection.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived. The righteous will enjoy eternity with God forever, while those who reject God’s forgiveness and new life in Jesus will suffer the inevitable consequences of remaining dead in their sins.
Waiver/Release: In using the services provided on BibleQuestions.com you hereby release The Grace Message (along with any of its board members, staff members, or content specialists) from any liability for any decisions you might make while using this site or after using this site.
Bible References: Unless otherwise noted, all Scriptures are taken from The New International Version (NIV) and The New American Standard Bible (NASB). Used by permission of Zondervan and The Lockman Foundation, respectively. All rights reserved.
Experience the freedom of God's grace!
Get encouragement from The Grace Message every week and discover what it means to live free in Jesus Christ.